New Beginnings offers a variety of programs for our
mothers to help them adjust and grow in the many skills needed to
transition into a healthy, thriving home of their own:
• Spiritual Guidance – Learn more about God who created your life and the
life of your baby and how God loves you so much.
• Counseling Assistance – Talk with people who can help you sort through the
challenges you are facing in life.
• Family Skills – Learn how to be an outstanding mother for your child as
you take on this new responsibility of being a parent.
• Financial Management – Learn skills to establishing a family budget that
provides for your needs now and into the future.
• Personal Growth/Social Skills – Learn to care for yourself and to work
well with others.
• Academic Improvement – Get your GED or pursue more schooling to qualify
for employment in your desired profession.