New Beginnings offers a variety of programs for our mothers to help them adjust and grow in the many skills needed to transition into a healthy, thriving home of their own:
- Spiritual Guidance – Learn more about God who created your life and the life of your baby and how God loves you so much.
- Counseling Assistance – Talk with people who can help you sort through the challenges you are facing in life.
- Family Skills – Learn how to be an outstanding mother for your child as you take on this new responsibility of being a parent.
- Financial Management – Learn skills to establishing a family budget that provides for your needs now and into the future.
- Personal Growth/Social Skills – Learn to care for yourself and to work well with others.
- Academic Improvement – Get your GED or pursue more schooling to qualify for employment in your desired profession.